Tuesday, May 29, 2012

. . . ALL THE SWEET CREAM ICING FLOWING DOWN . . .

      Donna Summers'  "MacArthur Park"  came to mind as we thought of a title for this post . . .  (you will ALWAYS be our Disco Queen, Donna !!) 
                (. . . someone left the cake out in the rain . . . )
      Now, don't the Garden Planters kinda remind you of  Sweet ButterCream Icing on a Big-Elaborate-Over-The-Top Cake !?!
          ( . . . and I'll never have that recipe again , Oh No . . . )
And the Creamy Drippings on the Old Ceiling Tin . . . Well, I guess we have a Wild Imagination !!     THANKS for Having Fun with The Boys !  Follow us over to . . .        Kathleen at FADED CHARM & Debra at COMMON GROUND !!
                      HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!

15 comments :

  1. one of each please! looks amazing!
    xok

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your finds! That planter is wonderful...and as for Donna Summer! She will be greatly missed! I once was lucky enough to bump into her and she was the sweetest! Happy monday boys! karen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ceiling tile could come live on my buffet:}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring as always!! Love all that rustic charm! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous planters! I don't think that I can take it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, all like buttercream to me! wonderful and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy White Wednesday Boys ~ thanks for the treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI Boys

    Love the vignettes as they melt my heart! Why can't Texas be a hop skip and a jump away! You both are rock stars! Happy WW and happy junkin love!

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful...I love all the rusty metal! I just found your blog and have enjoyed browsing through the archives. Now following.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!*!*! Yet M*O*R*E **Killer-Pieces**
    BeSt!*!*!
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  11. That would be a perfect title for this post....these pieces do look like cake.
    Enjoyed my visit to your blog. Such wonderful charm!
    Best Wishes,
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. so yummy I could eat it up! thanks for linking up to Vintage Inspiration, always love seeing your great display of goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete