Tuesday, September 25, 2012

THE LAND of AAAHHHS !!!


We took a short break from Warrenton to bring in some Fresh Treasures to The Boutique . . . and they're Flying Out The Door !


 
Many We didn't have the chance to show You . . .


Like an Awesome Victorian Bed We Literally Sold as We were bringing into The Shop !
But Never Fear . . .
We're headed back to that Land of Aaahhhs . . .
To Hunt Down more Fantastic Treasures !!
Look Out Warrenton . . .
              The Boys are Coming Back !
         Sadly . . . We're Linkin' with Kathleen for the final WHITE WEDNESDAY !!

                    
                     *    *    *    *    *    *
                     HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!
                     *    *    *    *    *    *

















 

7 comments :

  1. Gotta love it when it sells before you even get it to your booth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those doors and panels in the back. Of course things are flying. You always have awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhh is right! The boys are back in town is running through my head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Faded Charm. Love that dresser and the metal table with the flowers (at least, I think it's a table).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog and really nice stuff! Have a Happy final White Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great finds, I hope there's something left when I get to Warrenton on Thursday! lol Wish I had time to stop by your shop as I'm passing through Seguin, but the fields will be calling!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff as usual guys...tip of the hat to White Wednesday, as I had joined in a time or two myself.

    ReplyDelete