Thursday, June 13, 2013

FUNKY COTTAGE . . . BOY OH BOY !!


Week One of Our
 New Location in ' THE ATTIC '
and it's been an Absolute Blast !

(update . . . old wicker bistro sold in less than 24 hrs!)

Treasures are Comin' & Goin' so Fast . . .
It'll make Your  JUNK  Spin !!
We are restocking Everyday . . .
PROMISE !!
 

Thank You Once again
for the Grand Reception . . .
Seguin , We Love You !!

We're Linkin' with Becky &
BLISSFUL WHITES WEDNESDAY !! 
& Debra with
BE INSPIRED FRIDAY !!   


THE ATTIC
(aka aunt maudie's attic)
519 N. Austin St.
Seguin , Texas 
1-830-556-9204

HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!

7 comments :

  1. I so LOVE old wicker, and yours is great. And that old door. . . perfect!! I know you both will do wonderful at your new location! You both have great eyes for just the right "stuff"!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats guys!! I would LOVE To visit your shop someday....and cart most of it away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You boys - you have created a wonderfully rusty and crusty space. If I ever get to Texas in your neck of the woods, I know I will spend the whole day scraping my jaw from the floor. Love the new space - it is total eye candy. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new space,
    you boys have a great eye !!
    Hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you've got some great stuff! I love that finial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad it's going well, boys!! You find the best junk!!!
    Always a pleasure to pop over and see what's going on here!!
    :o)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. You kow you can't put 2 "D" s in your both without me taking them... Right! Hugs... Dixie Dylla!

    ReplyDelete