Monday, August 19, 2013

FAREWELL . . . ANGELS with DIRTY FACES

(update . . . vanity sold)
New Day . . . New Treasures !!
 
(update . . . angels are sold)
Lady who bought them was recently
in an accident in the Oilfields
 and called them
 Her GUARDIAN ANGELS !
So Sweet !

We are Really in Heaven when out
 on the road Junkin' . . .
 
And sometimes We get
Dirty & Sweaty finding
New Treasures . . .


But once they're delivered to
The Attic . . .

And We watch Reactions
from Our Awesome Customers . . .


We Feel Blessed that We Succeeded
in Thrilling Friends with Our Finds !! 

THANK YOU &
HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!

1 comment :

  1. It looks like you guys, found more awesome treasures! I'm not sure when I'll make it to the Attic but I imagine looks of these great treasures will be gone by the time I get there. I'm really liking your touch of green with all the crusty, rusty, fab white items!
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete