Wednesday, November 6, 2013

OH YES WE DID . . .


Yes,
We really have started
decorating Our Home !!
 While looking thru
Our Christmas Stuff for The Attic,
the Temptation was too strong . . .
& I was much too weak !

(glenn says these next pics look like the 1960's!)

Sure . . .
This is early even for
Unconventional Us !
But it's only ONE vignette !
(for now)
 

We Love these guys who began Their life
in a Church Nativity !
Sorry, They're keepers !
 

So . . .
Give in to
Inspirational Temptation
& Feel the Joy !!
 Holiday Treasures
arriving at The Attic
Weekly !

 
Linkin' up with Becky at


HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!






5 comments :

  1. I don't blame ya...I'd do the same thing if I was digging through Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoVe the A*N*T*L*E*R* ADORNMENT!*!*!
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to start, so I'm with you on this. I have been decorating for Christmas for over 40 years so I have a lot of winter and Christmas décor. I like to start going through things as soon as I can in November so I can donate items to charities. I love Christmas so everyone gifts me with beautiful decorations but I only have so much room. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your décor, I like the antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all my friends. . . . especially the antlers with the Christmas tree! It looks SO good!!

    Have a great week, and take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete