Thursday, May 29, 2014

SUMMER'S COMIN'................


GAS  STATION  GAS  TANK  LID


1950S  LAMP  SHADE.................   COOL







FUNKY  INDUSTRIAL  PEDESTAL  or  PLANT  STAND


THESE  HAVE  ARRIVED  AT  AUNT  MAUDIE'S  ATTIC..... !!!!!!



JUST  WANT  TO  GIVE  A  SHOUT  OUT  TO  MY  SISTERS  IN  THE
  JUNKIN' BUSINESS


SISTER'S  TREASURES..  LOCATED  AT  AUNT  MAUDIE'S

  AND  FREDERICKSBURG  TRADE  DAYS

  AND  UVALDE,  TEXAS.... 


ALSO,  CINDY  AT  LAURENT ST. ANTIQUE MALL.....VICTORIA,  TEXAS !!!!!


BIG  HUGS,  GLENN










2 comments :

  1. Glenn, thanks so much for the sweet shout-out! I sure did enjoy visiting your booth last week, and I loved everything that I bought from you. If you are ever in Victoria, please stop by and visit. Until then.....Big Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenn, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete