Friday, July 5, 2013

Remember Your First Time !?!


NO . . . NOT THAT !!!

We're Talkin' about that First Piece that
 Made Your Heart Beat a little Faster . . .
And You Just Knew You had to Own It !!
 

Well . . .
We Still Own that First Crusty-Shabby
Piece of Heaven that Started this
CRAZY OBSESSION . . .
This Imperfect Old Frame !
 

And Thus . . .
The CURIOUS BOYS were Born !!
So Come & Visit the Boys in the Attic . . .
& Start a Crazy Obsession of Your Own !

Have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND &
HAPPY JUNKIN' !!! 

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful and I agree, the first time is always the best. Then all the ones after are the best too.

    My biggest problem is I buy those things that make my heart beat a little faster and then I keep it all because it made my heart beat a little faster.

    Your blog is great and you have so many pictures of cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such teases!! ha! I remember my first antique purchase that got me hooked on antiquing was when I was 17 and visiting Elaine and her husband while they were stationed in Europe. We went to a flea market in Madrid and I fell in love with a vintage bentwood rocker. The guy selling it convinced us that he could take it completely apart so it could be shipped home and voila' my obsession was started!!
    BTW, I bought that cute little metal cart (shopping??) of yours and love it!
    See you at the Attic (not sure when??)..
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have some of my "firsts" and I'm still so, so in love with them. There is no way I could ever part with them. I hope you both are having a relaxing week-end!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete