Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CREAMY CHIPPY INDULGENCE !!

Chippy Indulgence sounds like some yummy candy bar . . . What we're talkin' about here is Yummy EYE CANDY !!


     This is One Half of a Very Old , Very Chippy , Very Cool Carved Table we're using as a Console . . . And Yes, we really did buy only HALF a table!  Just Look at that AWESOME ORIGINAL PATINA !!  No Way could we leave THAT behind !
CREAMY . . . CHIPPY . . . EYE CANDY !!
                  BAMMM !!  IMPERFECTION . . .                                  CURIOUS BOYS STYLE !!     We're Linking up with Kathleen at  FADED CHARM  . . . 
HAPPY WHITE WEDNESDAY & HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!

12 comments :

  1. AMAZING~I love your style!!
    Thanks for sharing~
    hugs, kathee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up Boys did you say ChippY??? You both continue to inspire my heart daily! Happy Junkin Joe & Glenn!

    Hugs from Cali!!
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve the New Header by the way its pure perfection!!!

    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS KATE ! . . . Not Half as Good as Yours, though !! JOE & GLENN

      Delete
  4. That's IS some damn good "chippyness"!! Love the photos and I'm always a fan of the old, especially if it is chippy!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. DIVINE! I say half of a Table Aged to Perfection like this is better than a whole new Table with no character or charm at all!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly...How could you leave that behind...It's Awesome! I would've bought it as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when I thought I saw your BeSt-Ever SHaBBy Several posts ago...
    This ONE Is: OVER-THE-TOP, PeRfeCtLY ChiPPy PeRFeCtioN, along with FaBuLouS Form!*!*!
    AwEsoMe F*I*N*D Guys!!!
    Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there boys!! Looks like you just found perfection...WOW!!! You sure are lucky I don't live around the corner...I'd probably be in your driveway (with breakfast of course) every morning!! I'm absolutely in love with this piece of creamy chippy goodness!!
    Joe & Glenn, you are my weekly inspiration...keep on "JuNkIn"!!! Can't wait to see what's next!
    Hope you're having a great evening!
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete