Sunday, June 10, 2012

GROOVIN' On A SUNDAY AFTERNOON . . .

    . . . I Can't Imagine Anything That's Better ! Early Morning Light, Perfect for snappin' pics for our Blog  . . .  It's sooo  PEACEFUL  here in The Secret Gardens ! 

      . . . And Sunday Morning is Perfect for grabbin' a hot cup of coffee and getting the old  INSPIRATION JUICES  flowing !
These AWESOME TWIN CRUSTY WHITE URNS and CHIPPY WALL ART have made it to The Boutique !  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday . . . And we'll get back to GROOVIN' On A Sunday Afternoon!!
HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!

5 comments :

  1. I need to groove with you guys sometime. Great finds, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crusty urns and a vintage patio set with that enormous century plant are a good way to groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR GROOVIN STYLE!! XOKATHEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two very similar urns on my front porch....love all their chippy charm:-)

    Hope you enjoyed your Sunday. It was beautiful here today and I was out soaking it up!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am swooning over the chandy in your header!
    Love visiting you boys!

    ReplyDelete