Wednesday, July 11, 2012

JUNK ANGEL . . .

     Have you ever come across something so Special, you can NEVER see yourself parting with it !?!  That's how we Feel about our  JUNK ANGEL !!   He Sleeps so Peacefully amongst his Organized Clutter . . .


Many Great Treasures have Graced our Home . . . and have gone home with our Friends who shop The Boutique to Cherish !  This Little Guy will Always have a place in our Home And in our Hearts !!  Junkers find Beauty in others cast-offs . . .          We're a Tough but Sensitive Bunch ! 

      Linkin' up with Debra at COMMON GROUND !
 
                      HAPPY JUNKIN' !!!

11 comments :

  1. Oh yes, I have many items I will never sell. I have wasp nests in my house sitting on tables too. I fixed my GFC and am now following you. hugs, olive

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one is a keeper, for sure. Plus I love, love blue so it is even that much more perfect!! The great thing about this business is if we do happen to tire of something, we can always sell it and make room for a new treasure.

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you! He is perfect! Love your blog! karen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is simply wonderful!! I wouldn't part with him either...love the vignette you've created around him!
    Also, love that dresser he's resting on!!
    You boys have serious junking skills!!
    Enjoy the rest of the week!
    xx
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful angel, I don't blame you either for keeping him. I am very partial to cement angels, the older and chippier the better.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wasp nests are amazing! Did you harvest those yourself! I always think they're like beautiful sculptures, but I know I'd be using some big ol' can of RAID to save my butt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea !! Not everyone can see The Beauty we do! (see comment below) Of course we wait for the Wasps to abandon the Nests , , , We're Curious not Crazy !! TAKE CARE, JOE * GLENN

      Delete
  7. love your site!!! greetings from the pacific northwest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep the precious little shabby angel but get rid of those darn bees nest thingie LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're really sorry you can't see the beauty in Wasp Nests . . . we get really excited whenever we find a new nest on our property . . . a Treasure from Nature !! JOE & GLENN

      Delete