Tuesday, July 3, 2012

JUNKIN' FEVER , I Think It's Goin' Around !!


      We know there's alot of Ya'll experiencing extreme Heat across the country . . . It's been in the 100's and high 90's  here for several weeks now!  It's So Hot . . . Our JUNK Is On FIRE !!
. . . Our ground is CRISPY

. . . Our sun is HOT
 . . . But Our Watermelon is ICE COLD !!         Coming across a HOT FIND these days takes on a whole new meaning . . . Like this AMAZING  WHITE  VICTORIAN  PARLOR  TABLE  we just found !  ( LOVE IT !! )

THIS HEAT IS GIVIN' US THE JUNKIN' FEVER !! 
   Have a FUN and SAFE Holiday . . .  And Speaking of Fun . . . anyone up for a Watermelon Seed Spittin' Contest !?!
            Let's  go see Kathleen at  FADED CHARM  & Debra at COMMON GROUND !!

  HAPPY WHITE WEDNESDAY & HAPPY JUNKIN' !!

9 comments :

  1. Your whole vignette - iron chairs, victorian table, and bird cage are fabulous!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty garden vignette! Have a fabulous 4th!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to take some of that heat off your hands...its been cool and wet here. The sun is finally supposed to come out for the 4th. I hope they're right:-)

    Enjoy1

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to torture you, but I just looked on my iPhone and the temp outside is 66 degrees here in sunny Southern, CA. I'm about a ten minute drive from the beach, so we usually get a breeze from the ocean in the late afternoon. I don't know about living in heat that is THAT hot. My Mom was from Temple, Texas and she use to tell me stories about how hot it could get in the Summers. I do, however, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, your photos. I hope you get some relief from the heat soon!!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love your parlor chairs! What a fabulous find!

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so HOT here in the Lone Star State but some ice cold watermelon sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just spent the last hour admiring your pictures and rusty, chippy, crusty style!!! I LOVE IT! Guess I'm going to have to drive to Seguin to pick up some treasures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the 100+ range yesterday & today here in Wisconsin... but talk about HOT... or COOL... that table?? That is both HOT & COOL... LOVE it!

    Been a lurker of your blog for some time now, but finally hit "follow" because that table is sheer perfection... I don't have a blog of my own yet, but hope to soon... LOVE LOVE LOVE all the architechtural salvage you guys find... pure bliss to me!

    Michele (Vintage Remix)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your outdoor furniture, chippy white iron.. Beautiful. Our temps have been extreme also, 105 last week.. Our grass is brown and plants barely hanging on. This too will pass. Love your blog, one of your new followers. Cindy

    ReplyDelete