Saturday, November 17, 2012


            Thanksgiving is fast approaching . . .       can Almost smell that Turkey !

            Thoughts of Holiday Celebrations call for a Warm & Festive Atmosphere . . . We affectionately call it Holiday Clutter !!

Time to bring out Your Holiday Treasures . . . and maybe Fall in Love with some New ones !! 
          Speaking of Fallin' in Love . . . check out this Holiday Inspiration from our friend Brandon over at HOUSE THINGS  . . .  WOW !!

        Have a Great Weekend & Happy Junkin' !!!


  1. OMG Joe & Glenn... I'm ADORING your Religious Icon Christmas Altar of Holiday Clutter!!! And Thanks for stopping by for a Blog Visit. I'm certainly in the Spirit now to begin my Christmas Styling Projects... a bit earlier in the Showroom... and the day after Thanksgiving at Home, as has been our Custom. Happy Thanksgiving from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

  2. Oh yes please. I will take all those crosses! Loving it!

  3. As always, great photos that I always LOVE to see. Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to spend with family. Each and every year I'm so grateful to spend it with my three grown kids ( that I work with) and my four grandkids and a daughter-in-law and a son-in-law. As far as the turkey goes, I'm more of a tofu-turkey type person. . .no meat for me :0) But thats ok, I still think spending the days with those you love is the most important! Happy turkey day (poor turkeys)!

    Take care. . .

  4. creative chaos! it's to be celebrated! : )