Friday, February 22, 2013

And The JUNKIN' OSCAR Goes To . . .




                            (The Envelope Please . . .)

YOU !!!
 
             For ALWAYS sending Us So Much
                         LOVE & HUMOR  . . .

       We'll Be Here for Your Junkin' Desires !!


           *                        *                      *
       
           



           THANK YOU for SHARING THE LOVE !

             


             HAVE an AWESOME WEEKEND &
                       KEEP on JUNKIN' !!!

4 comments :

  1. Such a sweet post! I love seeing all the wonderful treasures you post. Thanks for the great eye candy!!

    Take care. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about those fabulous Oscar goodie bags - I think they need to put some chippy, rusty, vintage stuff in those!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I graciously accept my junkin' Oscar - IF he is rusty and crusty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll accept the Award... and I Wish to Thank... (Insert long convoluted ramble of an
    Acceptance Speech... Winks)... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete