Sunday, February 3, 2013

LET'S GO BOUTIQUE 'N !!

It's Really Startin' to feel Alot like
 SPRING down here !
Roses are putting on New Growth . . .
it's Sunny & Warm , 
And Shoppers are buyin' Garden Furniture !
I Heart Curious Boys !

We just brought in some New Architecturals . . .
A Beautiful Rusty-Crusty Ornate
 Garden Chair . . .

And these 3 Awesome Art Deco Divas !!
(Update . . . Divas are Sold !)
Yuppppp . . .
These Boys are READY for SPRING !!
So Come On . . .
LET's Go JUNKIN' !
 &
HAVE an AWESOME WEEKEND !!!

7 comments :

  1. I love the Divas. Wish I lived close enough to visit. Great haul!
    melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I was going to point out what I love. But then I realized, I love it ALL. I am really fond of those art deco pieces and the old garden chair! Have a great week-end, or what's left of it.

    Take care. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joe and Glenn, I love EVERYTHING that I purchased from you guys today!! Thank you for all of the wonderful merchandise that you offer for sell in your booth! I also enjoyed our visit, and was so glad that we got to chat! Until next time....XOXOXOXO....Cindy (The Primitive Star Co., Victoria, TX)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CINDY . . . Perfect Timing . . . We're Glad You got Farm Fresh TREASURES !!
      It's Always Great Chatting with KINDRED SPIRITS !! Thank You Both !
      TAKE CARE
      JOE & GLENN

      Delete
  4. SPRING I am so ready another 2-4in of snow here in wonderful Ohio !!
    I so enjoy your blog you guys have a great eye for wonderful finds !
    Love the garden chair !
    Vintage sweetness
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. well my Boys! you know those old rusty garden chairs sing my name! maybe it will be there Friday when I get by! fabulous! Dixie

    ReplyDelete