Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The BOYS are BACK !!



         WOW . . . seems like We were unable to post 
 New Pics for way toooo long !
 But Thanks to Dawn of  BOHEMIAN VALHALLA  ,
Who's had the same problem . . . We figured out how to upload directly to Picasa !  Thanks DAWN !!
 Since it took Sooo Long ,
We've sold some items . . . 


like these chippy tables . . . white bed & mirror . . . concrete pheasants . . .
Bling mirror . . . silver urn . . . & black frame !
But We're on a Junkin' Mission to restock The Boutique with more Awesome Finds . . .

KEEP ON JUNKIN' !!!
 Linkin' up with BLISSFUL WHITES WEDNESDAY !

6 comments :

  1. OH the beauty you BOYS BLING!!! I love love all the chippy goodness! So happy to hear Dawn helped you two sweets through the blogger issue. Dawn is a great lady! Have an awesome week as you both continue to inspire our hearts.

    Love ya both Joe & Glenn

    Big hugs
    Kate
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your got your pics straightened away! They're gorgeous! I'm sure your customers just snap up that fab stuff! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helloooo B*O*Y*S...
    Your Shop is "just a Killer" ~ and I'm dying over just about EVERYTHING!*!*!
    Happy New Year...
    Hugs - Jeanine Burkhardt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, I just had the same problem and posted what worked for me. Hope you'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you could use the same function to get out of the waiting game on Blogger to fix the malfunction! Which they still haven't! I Thank my Blog Friend Queenie for giving me the new option to try and I'm glad you were able to utilize it too! I've been dying to see what you wanted to Reveal! It was definitely worth the wait... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete